Friday, July 29, 2011

A second chance review of the water bobble


So a few weeks ago I received the water bobble from BzzAgent. I have already reviewed it and was not a happy with the taste of my water then. I gave it a few more weeks and although enviromentally friendly, I do not recommend buying it. It's great that its "green" but the carbon fitler that is suppose to purify it, makes the water taste weird. Even after repeating the cleaning instructions several times, it gave my tap water a weird taste. If you are looking for true purified water but do not want to add to the landfill any more plastic water bottles from the store, then the water bobble is perfect. Me personally, if that is what my purified water tastes like, then I do not like it and I would just rather drink tap water normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment