Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Experience with Burt's Bees Natural Skins Solution

So being a part of BzzAgent has allowed me to try many wonderful products. I received a Bzz Campaign for a free sample of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions. I have since tried the product and was quite amazed with it.

I am not a fan of facial anything, I will be first to admit that. I always break out with redness or my skin just feels sensitive after using facial creams, cleansers, you name it. Burt's Bees Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin was a pleasant surprise. It made my face feel amazing without the sensitivity and/or redness. It's priced great at about $9.99 for a 6oz bottle. Well worth it for someone who is longing for something gentle  on the skin.

Want to discover more about Burt's Bees®? Head to burtsbees.com/sensitive to find a complete product list (for your whole body), special offers, and information about the ways Burt's Bees is looking out for our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment