Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Review of The Water Bobble

So after receiving my Water Bobble from BzzAgent to try out, I was not impressed. The plastic although eco friendly and BPA free is very flimsy. Doesn't seem like it would last very long.
I filtered water through it a few times and the water to me still taste funky. I washed it in warm soapy dishwater, rinsed it out really good, let it dry all night and still...my tap water taste better in a cup. I also don't like that I can't put ice in it. I realize that I could fill it up and put it in the fridge but I like ice water. Oh well, great concept but not happy with the taste. To me it's now worth buying. If you are trying to go green and avoid buying plastic water bottles from the store to have filtered water, then it would be great. But for me I will continue to use my water jugs (since I coach cheerleading) and my to go cups.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to have read this, I was thinking of buying one! Not now though lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented already, but here goes again...great review. I can see your points about the ice and funny taste. I've been very good and have not bought a bottle of water for at least 7 months. I'm following your blog, will you follow mine? http://viewsfromthetipofthemitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we put a new filter in our Brita pitcher, it tastes yucky to me. I let the other members of my house use it a week before I start to. I can't drink filtered water from bottles that you buy at the store because it tastes funny to me. I am told thats because the filter is doing its job. LOL I don't buy that, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete